Things are somewhat chaotic at the moment. My apartment is only the size of my bed. I have been conducting my life indoors on a queen-sized island amidst stacks of various boxes. By Sunday we'll be moved-in and at least then the space will be larger. I hope that unpacking and organizing takes no longer than a week. I hate feeling like I can only exist in tiny corners off of a few select items.
Plus James has been in Portland for the last few days and whenever he's away for more than a night I have this tendency to revert back to anxious behaviors. At least I am getting things done though: homework, work work, throwing away as many personal items as possible, feeding the animals, cleaning litter boxes (5), I've even gathered all prudent paperwork for my food stamps revision. I know I'll feel better tomorrow night and even more calm once all of our moving is done.
This year is a big year.
Last year was a big year.
I Love that life progresses beautifully but I will be quite content with all the small years to come. I am a little tired. But only a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment