Monday, October 4

[anticipation]

The future is looking quite lovely. For the moment I am slightly off balance but in a matter of days I'll be connected again.
I am thoroughly enjoying the coming together of my life. I feel like time was suspended for a while and I didn't know if it would come back around. I am grateful for the ease now.
We have been apartment shopping and the possibilities are pretty exciting. Each choice is practically in the Market, and beautiful, and spacious. I am ready for more than one room- I've been in a tiny studio (365') with two cats, two bunnies, and two people for about a year. It's been fun but the idea of a genuine living room is thrilling. A couch! Such things are dreams at this point.

And fall. I cannot begin to explain my adoration for autumn with its crispy leaves and warm soup. Last year James and I made weekly soups- our bellies were pleased. Everything is bright and full of Love, I can hardly stand it. In less than one year we will be rosy-cheeked and wed. My heart is very full these days.

Meowie
Paul

Beaumont Willshire

Parsnip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

: )
Good names for bunnies