Tuesday, November 9

[charmed life]

I'm in math right now. I'd like to be listening to Harry Potter. Audio books have created an entirely new avenue for my favourite books. I should find out if The History of Love comes in audio. I think I have. I don't think it does. I wante Stephen Fry to narrate everything. I heard they might make Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close into a movie. Something involving Tom Hanks. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I left my coffee on the counter at home and I can feel myself muting out the movements and sounds around me. It is good I have yoga this afternoon. Yoga makes me miss Ballet. I was good at it, even if I was old when I started (16). My pointe shoes are in a train case on a shelf above my bed. I'd like to think I will take classes again. Time and money always seem to prioritize themselves in other ways though.

James and I have brought back cocktail hour during winter again. For the time being I am Gin and he is Whiskey. We also have been trying to work through our steadily impressive wine collection, as well as some home brews. For the moment we live a charmed life, where evening drink choices are the most difficult decisions of the day.

No comments: