Thursday, September 30

[getting things done]

I guess this is another blog. I like to write so I don't really mind. I'm not very good at themes, or projects, or sticking to one thing, so another place to elaborate on life's daily events I suppose.


I spent this afternoon drinking beers and doing math homework. I had this hope that the beer would cancel out my brains math-induced exhaustion. It did not. I know I've only had four days of math home work-- I'm not used to it yet. I also spent time brainstorming for my first english essay. The prompt I chose is 'a turning point in your life...' I want to write about my divorce because at this point I can think of little else that has had such an impact, both positively and negatively. But do I want to write about this? Am I exhausted of the details yet? It's all a constant process, I know that. At what point does my mind allow me to really let it all be. Beyond that, what has shaped who I am right now? Besides softness and Love. Because there is that but I don't know if I could fill however many paragraphs with coherent, interesting examples. I don't know. I'll just go with it and when or if I run into a wall I'll create something better.

No comments: