sometimes i am just not good at the world.
I don't know if it helps or hinders that I work from home now but it definitely lessens my anxiety. Whether it is all momentum... I don't really want to know.
I go to school because I have to. Everything is split into two:
allowed to avoid|not allowed to avoid.
for reasons not always explainable, certain tasks or outings end up in one or the either. I have to go out later tonight, but i'll be protected by james and closed in spaces, that is allowed. I have yoga in half an hour but I am sitting in my kitchen nook by the window and the only space I can allow myself to fathom is the expanse beyond the glass. [the yoga room is too big. I can't wear a sweater because I get warm. my hip is tired.] I am panicky about going out more than twice in one day. there is no safety in yoga. Once there I know I will reach the 45 minute mark as always, and spend the rest of the class relaxed. But getting to that point is tiresome and holeing up is so much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment