James left for the airport early this am. I woke at four and kissed him standing up, he looked sleepy and rumpled and professional. He flies in his work clothes just in case his luggage gets lost. He is the most clever. He went out the door and I heard bunnies making protest in the kitchen. Somehow they'd overturned the garbage can and were scavenging for sugar icing, I am sure.
I went back to sleep and woke up lonely at nine. Sunday's without James are somewhat of a waste. Wait, most days without James are somewhat of a waste. It is just that he is darling and we are quite at our best when together. You know how that is.
I guess I can eat cookies and glue snowflakes to windows and knit with the whitest yarn, for the next week. I suppose finals will take up time. or not. If the bunns continue on this hyper rampage then my time will go there. At any rate, one entire week is too long. I'm not sure why we do this parting thing. I should have flown with him and spent the seven days tucked in a hotel bed, eating barbecue in the evenings, wearing cowboy hats and boots, drinking beer.
Oh, I will be around this week.
I went back to sleep and woke up lonely at nine. Sunday's without James are somewhat of a waste. Wait, most days without James are somewhat of a waste. It is just that he is darling and we are quite at our best when together. You know how that is.
I guess I can eat cookies and glue snowflakes to windows and knit with the whitest yarn, for the next week. I suppose finals will take up time. or not. If the bunns continue on this hyper rampage then my time will go there. At any rate, one entire week is too long. I'm not sure why we do this parting thing. I should have flown with him and spent the seven days tucked in a hotel bed, eating barbecue in the evenings, wearing cowboy hats and boots, drinking beer.
Oh, I will be around this week.
1 comment:
Awe you are sweet, you and your boy sound so sweet together.
Post a Comment